Website measurement service
The AMAA Audited Website Measurement Service provides independently verified website measurement to the Australian media industry.
- Members receive industry agreed, audited trading metrics
- Show Advertisers & Agencies that your numbers can be trusted
- Gain competitive advantage through the AMAA network
How it works
Website publishers receive a tag from the AMAA to place on their website. Once the tag is installed, the website undergoes a complete and comprehensive audit to assess:
Compliance to AMAA Measurement Rules and Guidelines
Correct placement and execution of tags across the site
Accuracy of data being generated
Once the website has passed the initial audit, it is listed in AMAA’s eData portal displaying the following audited metrics on a monthly basis:
Average Daily Unique Browsers
Session data such as average page duration and time spent
Further audits are conducted by the AMAA on an ongoing basis including site scanning and data monitoring, with manual audits occurring at least twice per year.
The AMAA Audited Web Measurement Service has been developed with a framework that leverages four key elements:
- SuperTag, a tag management system that allows for ease of tag deployment and maintenance
- The Digital Analytix platform from comScore for the analytics engine
- Site Scanning Technology from ObservePoint
- AMAA’s Audit & reporting framework
Web audit fees start at just $110 per month for sites up to 500,000 PI per month.